Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My personal road to becoming a Millionaire

The Begining and my story

 Ok so i'm going to document my past and future on my road to becoming a millionaire. And just to be clear it's not a millionaire that i want to be. It's the freedom that i seek. I want to sail across the atlantic, I want to fly a spitfire i want to travel more WW2 sites. I want to have a family one day and raise kids. So that's my target. So a little about my past. I am a commercial Multi IFR pilot and used to fly for a living. And it's truly my passion. The only problem is that i want to make money so that i can fly for fun as well. So i've been searching for that tool to get me to that goal. So my next venture was real estate. I did that for awhile and it was going well but as you know the crash came. That put me back a bit and i starting second guessing myself as to what was wrong with me. I've put in the effort and work but no reward. Is it just an off chance of bad luck or am i not doing the right things? and honestly i still don't know. But my next goal is to trade options at home and build millions that way. But i'm not going to rush into it like i have in the past. I've taken my CSC Canadian Securities Course to be a licensed broker and have just gotten a job in the financial field. So i'm going to surround myself with the industry and learn like a sponge all the while making a steady income so that i can take another shot at being the elite. Also i've starting an income stream online with this company called videoforward and starting to make a litte bit of money doing that but it's a good back burner. This time around i'm going to stick with this position in the financial industry. I"m going to WORK my ass off and become successful at that and then start investing options on my own when i think i'm ready. So i've got some questions for you millionaires out there. What is it that you do that most people dont??? also if your in finance have you used the thinkorswim platform and what do you think of it? OK that's it for now. I'll be posting my progress and would appreciate any feedback. Thanks so much and wish me luck and i wish all of you to never quit and shoot for the stars.
check out my video forward site. I'm making about 4 bucks a day so far on Adsense.
http://videoforward.com/rssvideo.php?id=2767
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment