Tuesday, January 4, 2011

WW2 Trip through Europe Video Blog

So my trip starts out heading to Heathrow in England. Now before i left for my trip i was talking on Facebook and my buddy Sandy who i went to flight school with totally hooked me up with First Class which was AWESOME cause i'm pretty tall and i could totally stretch out.


So once i got to England i took the Tube into London I walked around trying to find my Hostel which was in Westminster which is a great town in London. It was a little nerve racking trying to find the hostel but eventually i found it. So i quickly became bored and wanted to explore some more so my first stop was the Museum. All i can say is WOW, i didn't know museums like this existed. Truly amazing. I mean there were pieces of art from all over the world. I guess cause the British Ruled most of the world for awhile and took alot of stuff but some of the artwork was truly amazing. Amazing artwork and battle armour from all centuries. You can truly let your imagination run wild!


On the way back i hit up Picadilly Circus. Really neat. I thought it would be bigger though but it was so so busy. I also went there early in the morning and it was Dead. So it was really neat to see it in both lights. I went up the stairs from the Tube when i first got there and it was alot to take in. hahaha Crazy. I think that's it for now. I'll Post Day 2 Tomorrow.

Thanks for watching. And if you have any questions feel free to let me know.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment