Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day after the climb. Just relaxing in Berchestgaden

So i spent the day recovering from the climb. I was so sore i could barely walk. So i spent the day making observations and messing around. Also checked out the Bavarian Countryside.


This is a great example of the beautiful countryside at Berchestgaden.
 This was the second hotel i stayed at in Berchestgaden. I was really nice and clean but smelled a bit weird.
 Me trying to figure out which one is the mens bathroom. I picked the one on the right and guessed right.

 Looking out from the patio of my hotel.



 My hotel again.
 This was the train station where you get off. It's a very tiny town.


 Looking up at the eagles nest.















 Like i said before. Everybody has beautiful pics and/or there names on the front of there homes.
This is not uncommon at all. Most people still dress like this.






Canadians are much bigger than Europeans.

Day 12 of my video blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment